We are committed to ensure that your privacy is protected and personal data is processed in full compliance with applicable legislation.
We may collect the following information about you:
• Your name and family name, job title and information concerning your organization;
• Your contact details, including phone number, e-mail address, social media/messaging service (Skype, WhatsApp, etc.) accounts and numbers;
• The website cookies, information concerning your usage of our website www.early-health.com (“Web Site”), and other information related to customer surveys, or
• information regarding your age, residential address, passport/ID details, job experience, education, marital status, business correspondence with us, bank accounts and other information provided by you within employment application process, and/or for purposes of contract execution.
Based on our legitimate interest, and unless you have specifically limited usage of your personal data when providing it to EarlyHealth, we will use your personal data in the scope not exceeding reasonably necessary for a particular purpose, as follows:
• to support internal record keeping of our clients, vendors, employees and service providers to execute and perform contract consummated with you, as well as to promote our services and products to optimize our business processes;
• to support our potential and current client database for providing you with targeted services and products, receiving feedback on your interest in our services and products;
• to support our potential and current vendor database for requesting services and products from you;
• to provide your data to state authorities in cases specifically introduced by applicable legislation based on executed contract (employment, tax, and other mandatory rules);
• in case of your specific consent thereto, to send promotional emails, presentations, service proposals, special offers, newsletters, business initiatives, and other information we think you may find interesting using provided contact details;
• to evaluate your personal information and propose collaboration (employment, engagement, etc.) using provided contact details and related personal data, and
• to customize our website and services according to your interests
No automated decision making (profiling, etc.) is being carried out by EarlyHealth. We shall not use any source of the personal data other than information provided by the data subject directly, or made available to the public in a legal manner.
Your personal data may be transferred for processing to the following people:
• EarlyHealth group of companies and affiliates, as well as partner firms engaged in joint or partnership activities with EarlyHealth (in the scope not exceeding what is required for your engagement with such third parties);
• EarlyHealth accounting, HR, legal, IT, data centers and other service providers acting on the basis of the agreement, and
• EarlyHealth customers, agents, contractors and other counterparties solely for the purposes of due fulfillment of our contract with you, and under terms and condition thereof.
Upon your request the information on safeguards adopted for transfer of your personal data can be provided.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific task (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
• right of access which means the right to know whether data concerning you is being processed and to access it;
• right to rectification by means of providing a supplementary statement about missing, incomplete or incorrect information;
• right to erasure or right to be forgotten if the personal data has been made public;
• right to require restriction of processing in cases provided by law;
• right to be informed;
• right to data portability;
• right to reject personal data processing;
• right to withdraw consent for personal data processing, and
• other rights provided by applicable legislation.
To exercise your rights please contact: email@example.com.
Your personal data will be retained for 5 years after the last contact, unless otherwise provided by the applicable legislation, or unless we have received your request for erasure of your personal data or restrictions of processing thereof in accordance with the applicable legislation.
We do not collect any contact information and we will never send you any direct communication. You have the right to view, amend, or delete the personal data that we hold about you. To request access please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide the information free of charge and within one month, except in the event that the request is unfounded, excessive or repetitive, in which case we reserve the right to charge a proportionate administration fee or refuse.
If any of the information we hold is inaccurate or incomplete, you may ask us to correct or complement it at any time.
You may request the deletion of any of your emails that are in our possession at any time. Be aware that requesting deletion, unlike unsubscribing from specific emails, is total and irreversible. This means that we will also lose record of you having ever been on our systems, including any previous instructions you have given us opting out of specific emails types. If you re-join our systems, by voluntarily providing your personal information, you will be viewed by us as a completely new data subject. This does not affect your other rights in any way.
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit certain websites. Website servers set cookies to help authenticate the user if the user logs in to a secure area of the website. Login information is stored in a cookie so the user can enter and leave the website without having to re-enter the same authentication information over and over. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. Please note that this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. Our website uses Google analytics cookies to monitor traffic levels, search queries and visits to our website.
If you do not wish data to be collected and being used by Google Analytics, please download the Google Analytic Opt-out browser Add-on which can be downloaded here:
Any email sent from any email addresses ending in @early-health.com and files/attachments transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If the email has been sent to you in error, you must not copy, distribute or disclose of the information it contains.
EarlyHealth welcomes any questions and/or comments regarding this policy. If you believe that EarlyHealth has not adhered to this policy, please contact EarlyHealth at:
Level 106, Arenco Tower, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Tel : 971 427 6681
Registration number: 914039
Email address: email@example.com